- Showcase your full range of products and services in one of Africa's largest agriculture and agro-food show
- Network and showcase to the largest gathering of Agri-business people and key decision makers in Government.
- Build valuable networks in Nigeria and West Africa, and expand your business.
- Meet Import buyers, Distributors of assorted machinery, and Owners of large farms, buyers from across Africa all under one roof.
- Gain fast and cost-effective access to Nigeria's and West Africa's massive agriculture and agro-food market
- Keep up to date with competitors and industry developments
- Generate valuable sales and maximize your return on investment
Exhibitors may ship heavy duty exhibit item (tractors, harvesters, plants etc.) by sea. The nearest sea port is in Lagos from where exhibits upon inward clearing, may be transported by land to Abuja (12-hour journey)
OUTSIDE EXHIBIT DISPLAY: There is a provision for outside display of exhibits in the foreground of the event Centre. This attracts a special fee subject to total space requirement and availability.
EXHIBIT MANAGEMENT: After the event, exhibitors may desire to sell off exhibits in consultation with the Organizer, bearing in mind duty waivers, Such exhibits may be consigned to Organizer, for payment upon sale.
Registered Exhibitors / Visitors would be issued a formal letter of invitation to be presented at the nearest consular office along with other documents that may be required. Visa fees may also be applicable.
BOOTH CONSTRUCTION: Exhibitors who have provisional space may arrange for own booth construction or contact Organizer. Booth designs must be submitted at least 45 days before event.
Constructions of regular 9 SQM booth or multiples thereof, starts previous day before exhibition.