17 Ahmed Onibudo Street
Tel: 234 1 293 2417, 234 1 293 2418
- AGRIKEXPO has a cardinal objective to serve as a credible forum for agribusiness networking, bringing together agents of the food and fiber value chain, and institutions that have a great deal of interest and influence in agriculture. Over 5 editions, the successes of bringing businesses together from around the world to discuss issues and trade solutions, has generated a tremendous amount of business opportunities in the agricultural sector in Nigeria, including the much anticipated spike in value chain activities.
- AGRIKEXPO will facilitate business-to-business interaction in the area of agrichemicals, livestock breeding, crop production (farming and contract farming), distribution, farm machinery, processing, and seed supply, as well as marketing and retail sales.
- AGRIKEXPO conferences, anchored and guided by seasoned speakers in agribusiness industry, will be a point of convergence for discussing challenges and innovative solutions regarding access to market, deployment of new technology, investment opportunities, etc.
- AGRIKEXPO guarantees around 10,000 professional visitors, including high-ranking officials, major producers, manufacturers, dealers, agents and distributors looking to explore partnerships and growth opportunities within the largest and fastest-growing agriculture market in Africa.
- AGRIKEXPO promises many specialized Exhibitors from the Europe, Middle East, the Americas, Africa, and Asia, in addition to local companies, all of whom will be showcasing the latest in agricultural products, services and equipment.