AKWA IBOM STATE:
EMMANUEL GABRIEL UDOM, an accomplished accountant, banker and business executive who has successfully managed one of Nigeria's top financial institutions, Zenith Bank, is committed to continuing the modernization of Akwa Ibom State and expanding its agricultural economy through heavy investments. He is leading a public-private synergy to bringing that to fruition. He is highly focused on Wealth Creation, Economic and Political Inclusion, Poverty Alleviation, Infrastructural Consolidation and Expansion, and Job Creation. .
- Favourable cultivation and extraction of agricultural and forest products such as palm produce, rubber, cocoa, rice, cassava, yam, plantain, banana, maize, and timber.
- Fish and Seafood farming near Oron River and Atlantic Ocean
- Development of allied industries
- Development of structured cottage and large-scale agro-based industries
- Development and processing of agricultural produce for the export markets
- Development of local and export oriented storage facilities and packaging plants
- Production and processing of a variety of agricultural products