BINDO UMARU JIBRILLA, a consumate business magnate, administrator, and industrialist who has established three companies that employs many people in his State of Adamawa. A vibrant speaker who not only talks the talk, he gives a plethora of assistance to empower the less priviledged. Known for his philanthropy and creating jobs, he has, since taking the oath of office in 2015 as Governor of Adamawa, been relentless in making agriculture and industrialization the state's most important priority.
- Commercial farming of cash and food crops, such as maize, rice, millet, sugar cane, cotton, groundnuts, arabica, guinea corn, tea and kola nuts
- Fish and Livestock farming near Rivers Gongola and Benue
- Development of allied industries
- Development of structured cottage and large-scale agro-based industries
- Development and processing of agricultural produce for the export markets
- Development of local and export oriented storage facilities and packaging plants
- Production and processing of a variety of agricultural products